6 Delightful, Unique, and Free Baby Knitting Patterns
If you’re looking for something new and different to knit as baby gifts, take a look at this unique collection of free baby knitting patterns
Are you getting tired of knitting baby blankets, especially in these warm summer months? Do you feel like you’re constantly knitting baby hats and booties? Are you ready to change things up?
If a baby is making his or her way into a loved one’s life, I know you’re eager to knit something special. And if you’ve answered “yes” to the preceding questions, you’re looking for something a little different.
The following is a collection of truly unique baby knitting patterns. Any of these will make wonderful gifts for an expectant mother. And many will bring a delighted smile, or maybe even a surprised giggle!
In this eye-catching collection, you’ll find things for baby to wear, play with, and more! Intrigued? Keep reading…
Surprisingly Unique Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Check out these patterns to make your own unique baby gifts.
1. iCutie Sweater This sweater features the Apple logo and the phrase “iCutie.” It’s an incredibly cute design for babes of any gender (shown in pink, but you could easily substitute other colors).
2. Easy Knitted Diaper Bag What mom wouldn’t appreciate a stylish diaper bag? This baby knitting pattern is surprisingly simple to follow, even if you’ve never knitted a bag before. It’s colorful, fun, and useful — everything a baby gift should be.
3. Bath Mitt This mitt provides an easy way to wash baby without worrying about dropping the cloth. It even features a ‘scrubby’ side for mom to use for herself!
4. Felted Block Set With this pattern, you can knit a set of felted blocks in bright primary colors. They are the perfect size for little hands and very easy to make. All you’ll have to do is knit a series of squares, and then felt them! Be sure to knit with a feltable fiber like wool.
5. Baby bottle cozy This easy and fun pattern makes a pretty accessory to any baby bottle. It even helps to clean up any mess preemptively!
6. Jane of the Jungle Bikini This has to be the most original baby outfit knitting pattern I’ve ever seen! Making a handknit leopard print bikini will definitely make you stand out at the baby shower. And while Mom might laugh at first, she’ll almost certainly use it during the summer months! (If baby is arriving in winter, make it a bit bigger.)
Thanks to these delightful free baby knitting patterns, you can knit clever, creative, and original gifts. Now you’ll have unique baby gifts for every occasion!
Looking for more adorable baby knitting patterns? Check out the collections here!